Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting on Maggie {Valdosta, GA Maternity Photographer}

On a hot  summer day, not so long ago, we were poolside with our friend Melanie enjoying Chick-Fil-A and talking about boys. Fast forward almost a decade (*eek*) later and I'm doing her maternity portraits as she awaits the arrival of her second child. Time passes in a blink. More and more I'm realizing this.... We were anxiously awaiting Christmas just a minute ago, weren't we? (I hope everyone had a very merry one ;) ) This beautiful lady was a trooper, as were her son Bracken, husband Ryan and mother Lynn. Despite the drizzly, chilly weather and the somewhat conspicuous location (sorry guys, that will have to remain an inside joke!) everyone involved had a great time and we were able to get some gorgeous shots. Bracken is absolutely too cute for words, and John Ryan( another inside joke) was every bit the amazing, adoring husband I knew Lindsey dreamed of one day meeting when we were younger. Also, I must say, Lindsey is as pretty gorgeous as she was in high school. I swear, the girl hasn't aged one second, darn her. I love the fact that we got to catch up and peek into each others lives so far down the road. I love the journey time takes you down. And I love the fact that, however winding the path you and old friends take and however far apart the roads travel, sometimes you get lucky and cross paths with those people once again.














1 comment:

  1. couldn't agree with you more, such a beautiful family!!!! Great shots :) lovvvvve them!

    ReplyDelete