Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Cain Family {Statesboro Family and Senior Photographer}

This was my very first session where the weather gave me a scare. I've been very lucky so far and there I was sitting on a bench in Sweetheart Circle, when I felt it. A rain drop. Not to be deterred though, the Cains emerged from their vehicle with smiling faces and the photo shoot proceeded. (This was a drizzle, though mind you, not a deluge) 10 minutes later the sun came out and we were able to wrap up the family part of the session (much to the guys' dismay ;) ) And proceed to Amanda's senior portraits. I tell you, I could just about stand on my head in harsh noon sunlight or a tornado and it would be impossible to get a bad picture of this girl. She is just naturally, simply stunning. She and her mother were just so fun and completely tolerated me dragging them all over campus to "ooh! that would be a great spot" or "oh, just one more...can we try this?" I really had a wonderful time with these guys and hope to catch many more photographs of them in the future!























2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all the pictures that you made of my only brother and his wonderful family. I can't imagine how "The Graduate" got her whole family to agree to this. Your photography skills are amazing. I'd love to have my family's pictures made. The last session of us was in '88.(except for weddings) Thanks for showing what a family session can look like. Good luck with your photography. Your sweet nature goes a long way into making a session comfortable. Loved this blog beforehand, too. Kay C.Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet Mrs. Kay! :) I would love to photograph your family any time you want.

    ReplyDelete