Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Yates and Tricia {Baxley, GA Engagement and Wedding Photographer}

Yates is one of my most favorite members of Matt's family. He's charismatic as the day is long, has a boisterous, infectious laugh and is just plain good to the core. Matt and I had been praying for quite some time that he'd find a good girl to keep him company. During his travels driving his big rig, he met Tricia, and when he brought her to meet us for the first time I had an inkling right then and there that she was the One. She is the perfect sweet yet strong balance for Yates and they are hopelessly, truly in love.  It definitely shines through their photos and I am eagerly awaiting photographing their wedding in June!! If the ceremony is half as romantic as their engagement session, I'll surely need to have a box of kleenex handy!









No comments:

Post a Comment