Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Baby Addison {Baxley, GA Newborn Photographer}

I remember when Evy was born, a friend told us when he walked into the hospital room to come visit that, "the room was so full of joy.." that he could physically feel it. At the time I thought it was such a wonderful thing to say. Probably the nicest thing said to us about that day in our lives. Now, after visiting the Page family after their new daughter Addison's birth, I can truthfully say I have experienced it myself--so much love, so much promise and hope in the air when a  child arrives. And yes, joy. There is absolutely no more joyous an occasion than when a baby is born. Every time someone asks me to photograph their newborn, I get a little lump in my throat because I feel so privileged just to be a part of the little one's first days in the world. It truly is such a special time.      I really had a great time with Micheal, Jackie, Jacob and little 'Addi' as they call her. Newborn shoots are longer than most portrait sessions, because as any parent knows, babies have their own schedule. I don't mind this one bit. In fact I love newborn shoots for this very reason. There is no hurried pace, everything is centered around the baby and everybody is just so aglow. Speaking of which, I have never seen a more beautiful postpartum mother than Jackie.  She is skinny and glowing and beautiful. Completely unfair, but its obvious that's where Addi gets her looks. I mean truly. A gorgeous baby. See for yourself.....























No comments:

Post a Comment