Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baby Olivia {Metter, GA Newborn Photographer}

You first met this family back in November, while Miss Olivia was still in her mommy's tummy. Brandy was one of the very first people to jump up when I started my photography venture and her trust to now capture the first year of her baby girls life means more than  can say.   I absolutely adore her family. Matt and I are so lucky to call Rhett and Brandy friends of ours. The newborn session was an adventure to schedule! Mother nature sent some *crazy* weather that week, and so we ended up breaking the session into two times, and wouldn't you know it, sweet Olivia was an angel both times. Her big brother Zach was such a big help, even reminded me to wash my hands! ;) Already looking out for his sweet baby sister. I have a LOT of favorites from this session, so be prepared. Congratulations to the Youngblood family, see you again in a few months!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment